Specialized Germany GmbH is looking for a bike-loving Retail Project Coordinator to strengthen our Germanic team.
The candidate we are looking for is primarily responsible for the in-store oversight and implementation of all visual merchandising presentation, brand standards and business strategies. You always work in consistent with the company’s goals with regard to image and focus on product sell-through, in Specialized Program Stores. You are responsible for supporting Specialized Germany GmbH with retail store development and project management. This includes managing retail development projects from inception to completion to ensure store construction is executed to the standards set by Specialized Bicycle Components and to represent the brand in the highest regard.
In your role you support the dealer with timelines, budget management and vendor management. you coordinate orders for nishes, xtures and graphics. The retailer will know you from your annual visits and help by graphic and xture refreshment for their stores. You establish and maintain an effective network of service orientated vendors to support demand of concept stores and store-in-store retail development projects.
- Integrate all marketing activities to meet the needs of our product development and retail selling processes
- Ensure brand and visual merchandising consistency and brand standards are upheld within the assigned region
- Support Program Stores with action plan for Store Openings, Store Set execution and promotion collateral(Concept Stores, Elite Shops, Partnership Dealers)
- Provide accuracy and up-to-date information for all distributions of graphics, rollouts and seasonal strategies
- Through visual merchandising, you create a retail environment that is innovative, unique and customer friendly
- Work with Retail Project Manager to create seasonal oor plans and implement oor changes consistent with the store’s lay out, customer demands and current product focus
- Re-merchandise displays, and select areas of the store, regularly, so as to maximize product sell-through
- Clinic store staff on merchandising basics; involve the staff in the visual maintenance of the store and assist in communicating to the staff, Specialized’s visual merchandising standards
- Occasional apparel merchandising support for sales presentations
- Assist the European Marketing team with overall planning and projects.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
- Experience in the eld of project management and visual merchandising.
- Experience in retail sales is desired
- Solution oriented attitude
- Be able to work with little direct supervision and instruction
- Successfully manage multiple demanding tasks simultaneously
- High readiness to travel and occasionally work weekends
- Be responsible and self-motivated
- Be friendly, exible and representative
- Having bike specific experience for several years and being passionate about cycling and bicycles
- Native speaking German and English fluently
Are you Specialized?
Then apply for the position via the link and send us your resume and motivated cover letter in English.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
No acquisition please