A deadline champion with a solution obsession
Do you like acting as a strategic and tactical business partner? Are you skilled in building relationships with suppliers and understanding their processes? Would people say you are a leader and solution- oriented? Do you enjoy the challenge of leading negotiations? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Partner with the Product Team to negotiate with suppliers to assure alignment on the product, capacity, price, terms, and shipping time
- Chair quarterly vendor business reviews meetings, focusing on supplier KPI’s and strategies for performance improvement
- Ensure timely product delivery, communication, and risk management to the rest of the business, as a cross functional leader
- Provide leadership, along with product management through all aspects of project timeline creation and new product introductions
- Be the voice of the Demand Planning team within product and development, to address supply capacity realities and develop countermeasures to address imbalances
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail – meticulous is your middle name!
- Excellent organization and time management skills; able to balance and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, despite interruptions
- Team player who can cultivate partnerships and influence decisions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- Ability to travel to our supplier base about 4 times a year
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/Logistics, Finance, or related field (or equivalent)
- 3 + years of experience in Supply Chain, Product Development or Project Management related function in bicycle, consumer-related or apparel
We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.