Are you passionate about excellent customer service? Are you a natural at developing positive relationships with internal and external customers? Do you constantly talk to your friends, family and pets about bikes and every detail of every component? Are you a creative problem solver eager to help get everyone on a bike? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you?
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Wow riders through positive, productive conversation on the phone and in email.
- Respond to rider inquiries providing support for for all lines of Specialized product, online store assistance, warranty evaluations, and product recommendations.
- Receive and process product returns from online purchases.
- Approve Goodwill decisions up to $25.
- Resolve unique or complex issues through creative, rider focused solutions.
- Promote relationships between riders and their local retailers.
- Liaison with management and internal departments as necessary to resolve rider and product issues.
- Provide support to Rider Care Management as needed on additional projects and assignments.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Minimum two years of customer service experience in the cycling industry.
- PC proficiency in order entry systems, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Associate or Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service and account management skills.
- In depth technical knowledge of Specialized product and the cycling industry in general.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally, in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to identify issues and alternatives, and recommend possible solutions.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.