Specialized Europe BV is the European distributor for the Specialized brand. Due to our continued success, we are looking for a sportive professional to strengthen and further develop our team in our office in Denmark.
Specialized professionals are very rider oriented, looking for challenges and are working hard to be the best in their positions and eager to grow with the company. They are dedicated, proactive and strongly self-motivated.
The finance manager Nordic market will be primarily responsible for financial statements, monthly closing, budgeting, forecasting, marketing budget (and other local OPEX costs), reporting and analyzing of financials in order to support the local regional market leader.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Budget and forecast planning
- Coordinate and lead the sales & margin budget
- Coordinate and lead marketing budget
- Budget staffing together with regional sales and marketing leaders
- Follow budget calendar and meet key milestones
- Create process and tooling to enable integrated cross functional planning
- Adjust targets based on input management
- Clear and timely communication of reporting to key stakeholders
Market & comp analyses
- Trend analyses product, channel, market
- Retail analyses and understanding
- Competitor actions and assessment of financial impact and specialized response
- Support and identification of future strategic priorities
- Support, identify and work out areas of opportunities
Accounts receivable control
- Responsible for accounts receivable, be in line with company policies and control the total outstanding
- Supervise the credit collection
- Analyze and adjust collection when needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent. Master's preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in accounting this combined with experience in business controlling – involved in the business, is preferred
- International experience
- Fluent in Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finish (at least one language) and excellent command of English
- Accounting skills
- Financial analyzing skills
- Managing timelines
- Anticipate on future changes - analyses is already done when the need for it is raised.
Are you Specialized?
Apply for this positition via the link and send us your resume and cover letter in English.
To obtain a more complete picture, we look forward to receive your video application. (strongly recommended).
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
No acquisition please