Transform Possibility into Reality
Are you a senior software developer with experience in SAP’s Hybris platform; possessing a passion for working on cutting edge projects to transform industries? Do you have experience bringing outside and inside talent together for winning solutions? Can you translate business possibility into technical reality? If you can answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Develop next generation eCommerce experiences for our riders
- Supervise, train, mentor other Specialized programmers in Hybris
- Represent team in project meetings with business counterparts & sponsors
- Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects to develop programs and systems that function as intended.
- Work with third party entities and other teams on new cutting edge products and solutions
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Experience in Hybris Web commerce. Prior implementation experience is required.
- Prior experience integrating Hybris with major ERP backend.
- Self starter that enjoys working collaboratively with others on solutions
- 7+ years of experience with Java
- 4+ years of experience with Spring frameworks
- Qualifications: 6-12 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Masters degree in computer science is desired
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth, and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.