Bike nut with a Specialized obsession
Does the idea of increasing retail education, brand awareness and rider engagement get you pumped up? Would people consider you a creative builder of brands? Are you stoked about the opportunity to help retailers connect riders with our brand in an authentic way? Do you enjoy the challenge of creating innovative and tailored product strategies? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Activate rider facing programs and events in your region that drive riders to retail and eventually create regional specific events when the opportunities arise.
- Work with multiple Market Developers (Sales Reps) to drive towards their markets goals.
- Work with our retailers to deliver tech presentations to continue to improve our ability to serve the riders at retail.
- Work with local cycling clubs/teams and individuals that represent the Specialized Way in the community to make sure our evangelists are prepared to.
- Coordinate logistics with SBCU as a local asset on the ground for Field SBCU events.
- Report on the results of your efforts through dollars influenced, retailers educated and unique riders engaged.
- Maintain the assets that you are provided with: Demo Fleet, Truck and Trailer.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Positive, opportunity-seeking mindset - you see every challenge as an opportunity and find the silver-lining
- Charismatic and authentic presentation abilities – a natural communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to understand the consumer and drive initiatives based on observed trends
- Excellent organization and time management skills; able to balance and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with little direction
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate, lead, negotiate and influence, especially when collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent Mechanical Abilities. Building/tuning bikes, Hydraulic-Brakes, Suspension, Wheel-Truing etc.
- Willingness to work in the field, including evening and weekend events
- 1-3 years of experience marketing at a grassroots level or equivalent educational experience
- Experience in bicycle retail is a plus
- Fluency in Microsoft Office programs
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.