Specialized Germany GmbH is looking for bike-loving Market Service Representatives to strengthen our Germanic service team. The candidates we are looking for are primarily responsible for customer communication and relationship building. As Market Service Rep, you will furthermore support your fellow team members with various tasks, order entries, allocation, controlling and participating at events and shows. This (fulltime) position calls for a proactive, sportive team player who has good communication skills, is accurate and has a sales & service orientated approach.
Specialized professionals are very customer oriented, looking for challenges and are working hard to be the best in their positions and eager to grow with the company. They are dedicated, proactive and strongly self-motivated.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Extensive product knowledge and understanding of retailer and market including e-bikes
- Customer oriented communication by telephone, e-mail and letters in the way described in company mission
- Treating and controlling the incoming orders from reps and customers on a daily basis
- Check on correct prices, pricelists, conditions, levels
- Process the daily incoming warranty packages
- Looking for continuous process improvements
- Giving customers satisfying solutions for problems, solution oriented
- Being a good team member and colleague, contributing to a good atmosphere within the department, live the company culture
- Participate at SBCU, events and shows assisting the marketing department
- Visit dealers with his/her market developer
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
- Native speaking German, English is desired
- Excellent proactive customer service skills
- Extensive e-bike product knowledge is an advantage
- Previous work experience in a professional sales or service organization; preferably a bicycle shop or retailer would be a definitive advantage
- Affinity with cycling (and/or sports)
- Working knowledge of Office, Excel, knowledge of Oracle12 (ERP systems) is an advantage
- Stress free and flexible
- Excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Self-assured, ambitious
- Team player, dedicated to get the job done
- Hard worker and driven by motivation (winning mentality)
Are you Specialized?
Then apply for the position via the link and send us your resume and motivated cover letter in English.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
No acquisition please