Specialized Germany GmbH is looking for a bike-loving Market Developer to strengthen our Germanic team. The person we are looking for will work closely together with our retailers in the region to build the Specialized brand. You know the region, the retailers and the people and are a true ambassador of the brand. You not only visit your retailers, but know how to elevate them and how to make and keep them as true Specialized fans. Together you are managing the orders, pre-orders and the look and feel of the shop.
You provide market feedback, your vision on latest trends and work closely together with our service teams and retailer coordinators. On top of this you spread cycling enthusiasm with absolute fanaticism. As a team member of Specialized Germany you are responsible to deliver high quality, brand appropriate, accurate and timely support at events in line with Specialized initiatives.
Specialized professionals are very customer oriented, looking for challenges and are working hard to be the best in their positions and eager to grow with the company. They are dedicated, proactive and strongly self-motivated.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Taking care of the existing retailer network
- Develop the retailer network and penetration in bikes, equipment, apparel and accessories
- Support retailers with Specialized in-store marketing campaigns
- Effectively implementing promotion material at the point of sales
- Giving and receiving product-related trainings
- Participate and assist in selected races, trade shows and promotion events
- Turn people into fans, build long term satisfied riders and earn brand loyalty
- Spread cycling enthusiasm with absolute fanaticism
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN:
- Professional experience in direct sales, preferably in an international company and/or the bicycle sector
- Profound market and product knowledge in the bicycle industry
- Being a true cyclist, preferred in multiple disciplines (XC, Road, DH, BMX etc.)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent skills in organizing, communicating and presenting
- Customer orientation and readiness to travel in the market
- High level of motivation, ambition and commitment
- Working proactively, eager to learn
- Acting as a team player in line with our company philosophy
- Native speaking German, English is desired
- Solid skills in all common Office programs
Are you Specialized?
Then apply for the position via the link and send us your resume and motivated cover letter in English.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
No acquisition please