The Quality Technician will be responsible for evaluating bicycle assembly in accordance with Specialized’s Quality Standards. Primary focus on the product safety, function, appearance, and packaging. The Technician will also be responsible for working closely with the supplier to investigate issues, implement corrective actions, and drive continuous improvement in the assembly factory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Perform the inspections in the manufacturing process and WIP, discard or reject products not meeting specifications
- Compare color, shape, texture, or grade of product or material with color chart, template, or sample to ensure consistency
- Discuss inspection result with the person(s) responsible for a product and recommend necessary corrective action
- Report weekly & monthly inspection result to team and suppliers to help them improve and meet specification
- Support Quality Engineer by monitoring execution based on the procedures in the production line; perform production process quality audit regularly
- Support supplier corrective actions to improve problems, and aide supplier in driving continuous process improvement.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO WIN
- At least 3-years working experience in Quality inspection & Technician is desired. Familiar with general inspection procedures
- Fluent written and spoken Mandarin Chinese
- English skill is preferred
- Basic knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- College or university Degree is preferred
- Working knowledge of / interest in Bike technology preferred
- Experience with line audits preferred