Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Add value right away as a Brand Sales Specialist. You’ll provide retailers with strong sales support elevating their business and alignment with the Specialized Brand. You’ll also develop a deep understanding of our whole business by coordinating cross functionally with other teams, setting you up for a long lasting, successful career with us.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Drive consultative selling to successfully build long term relationships with retailer partners
- Conduct both inbound and outbound calls with independent bike retailers to secure annual renewals and cross sell new products
- Assist retailers with inventory analysis and provide solutions for improving their business
- Provide timely follow-up, closure and tracking of all sales
- Provide excellent customer service and product expertise to drive sales through retailer channels
- Understand and assess your account competitors and trends in the marketplace to adjust and drive business plans through retailer accounts
- Develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge
- Collaborate with field representatives, sales leaders, marketing, and product management, to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Proven experience in supplier or retail sales – bonus points for metrics to back up how phenomenal you are!
- Strong business insight and curiosity about the cycling industry and our brand - you'll talk with all kinds of customers
- Self-motivated and highly flexible, with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to balance consistently closing sales and achieving a high level of customer satisfaction
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a tight-knit team
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.