Market Developer Czech&Slovakia
at Specialized (View all jobs)
Prague, Czech Republic
Market Developer CZ/SK(SPECIALIZED EUROPE B.V.)
- Location: Prague, Czech republic
- Reports to: Market Development Leader (Regional Sales Leader)
- Role: Work closely together with our retailers in the region to elevate and build the Specialized brand in the region.
As the Market Developer you work closely together with our retailers in the region to build the Specialized brand. You know the region, the retailers and the people, and are a true ambassador of the brand. You not only visit our retailers, but know how to elevate them and how to make and keep them as true Specialized fans. Together you are managing their orders, pre-orders and the look and feel of the shop.
You provide market feedback, your vision on latest trends and work closely together with our service teams and retailer coordinators. On top of this you spread cycling enthusiasm with absolute fanaticism. As Specialized Europe’s Team member you are responsible to deliver high quality, brand appropriate, accurate and timely support at events in line with Specialized Europe’s initiatives.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Taking care of the existing Retailer network in the region
- Develop the Retailer network and penetration in bikes, equipment, apparel & accessories
- Support retailers with Specialized in-store marketing campaigns
- Effectively implementing promotion material at the point of sales
- Receiving and giving product-related trainings
- Participate in selected races, trade shows and promotion events
- Turn people into fans, build long term satisfied riders and earn brand loyalty
- Spread cycling enthusiasm with absolute fanaticism
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Professional experience in direct sales, preferably in an international company and/or the bicycle sector
- Profound market and product knowledge in the bicycle sector
- Being a true cyclist, preferred in multiple disciplines. (Like XC, Road, DH, BMX, etc.)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent skills in organizing, communicating and presenting
- Customer orientation and readiness to travel in the market
- High level of motivation, ambition and commitment
- Working proactively, eager to learn
- Acting as a team player in line with our company philosophy
- Good English skills, spoken and written
- Solid skills in all common Office programs
Has this caught your attention, please send us your resume and cover letter in English!