To strengthen our e-Bike Quality team located in Cham (ZG), Switzerland, we are seeking for a Field Test Technician e-Bike Quality to commence immediately or by agreement. In this role you will be part of our quality team working on complete electronic systems including hardware/software and components with a focus on early-stage testing to achieve a bike vision in collaboration with system and connectivity engineers. If you have a passion for cutting-edge E-bike technology and a passion for cycling, then this position is the perfect opportunity for you to be at the forefront of innovation. Get ready to experience the thrill of testing next generation bikes and pushing them to their limits to ensure maximum performance, rideability and quality.
How you'll make a difference
- Field Test Support
- Maintain system component traceability in our management software
- Execute system validation test suites for full E-bike system performance for ensuring reliability at launch of new product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers, product developers, quality, and field-testing leaders to proactively report issues within our bike field test fleet and connectivity apps
- Regression Testing on Legacy Bikes
- Manage and maintain the legacy bike test fleet
- Assist in validation of legacy system firmware updates through running system validation test suites including riding tests
- Assist in validation of hardware running changes
- Beta Testers Field Issue Support
- Partner up with rider care and support beta testing for release candidate firmware
- Report issues found during the beta testing to engineering
- Assist in field quality/development issue replication and investigation
- Connectivity Testing Support
- Collaborate with connectivity and support beta testing for release candidates applications (production, retailer and customer tools)
- Report issues found during beta testing to the connectivity team
What you need to win
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in firmware, software, embedded system testing or in the bike industry
- Responsible, dedicated and meticulous person with excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Very good communication skills in English with the ability to effectively interact with team members
- Profound IT user knowledge (MS Office, Outlook)
- Keen bike mechanic, passion for cycling and the Specialized brand
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
Specialized Europe GmbH - Human Resources - Werkstattgasse 10 - CH-6330 Cham
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward.