To support our Tires & Tubes team in Lage, Germany, we are seeking an Office & Business Coordinator to join immediately or by agreement.
In this role you are the first point of contact for visitors, the management, and employees. You support in various administrative and coordination tasks, support the management in daily issues and projects, and look after the office and building. The ideal profile brings along a client- and service-oriented attitude, great organizational skills, a reliable way of working, and a hands-on mentality.
How you'll make a difference
- Support planning, receiving, documenting, and shipping of material, compound and tire samples between development, OEM, material vendors, factories, test riders, and teams
- Support coordination of material and tire testing
- Planning of material and tires inventory
- Support management in processing supplier offers, purchase orders, and invoices
- Manage employee credit cards
- Various facility management tasks (service contracts, supplier access, planning loading and unloading of trucked pallets, etc.)
- Order and manage office, lab, workshop supplies, and IT equipment
- Manage employee product purchases
- Keep travel calendars up to date
- Manage mail correspondence
What you need to win
- Ideally min. 2-3 years’ experience as a Receptionist and/or Office Coordinator
- Practical thinker with a hands-on mentality (e.g., when it comes to receiving and shipping express size parcels)
- Dedicated, reliable, and meticulous person with a high client- and service-orientation and a proactive mindset
- Ability to stay calm and keep the overview and patience even in hectic times
- Excellent communication skills in German and English with the ability to effectively interact with employes, visitors, external partners, and employees at all levels
- Profound IT user knowledge (MS Office, Outlook)
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
Specialized International GmbH - Haferbachstrasse 9 - DE-32791 Lage
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward.