The Asia Digital Commerce Director is responsible for managing, leading, & delivering against full financial P&L for the Asia region Ecommerce business, along with ensure local technical development is executed in line with the global team.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Identify key growth strategies for Ecommerce in Asia and create business plans that result in establishment of a long-term interactive relationship between Specialized and the rider.
- Manage the execution of global strategies, while leveraging market, industry knowledge, and metrics to influence market-specific changes, adjustments, or recommendations.
- Partner cross-functionally with Specialized market leaders in Asia to capitalize on opportunities and develop and implement initiatives that will drive sustainable brand and commercial growth.
- Maintain a proactive approach to strategy execution and consistently communicate vertically and cross-functionally to ensure alignment of internal priorities and resources are allocated appropriately to achieve desired results.
- Prepare sales forecasts, budgets, quotas, and other projections as required. Analyze sales records and trends in relation to objective and competitive activities.
- Manages the implementation of brand initiatives, programs, and procedures to promote key messages and achieve a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Ensuring own department, as well as cross-functional departments, are aware of Ecommerce strategic objectives.
- Identifies, plans, and executes areas for improvement to ensure riders understand and receive the full brand experience online.
- Set the direction for business & department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with business objectives.
- Lead the interaction & communication with the leadership teams of Asia to input, brief & execution of all local capability enhancements across all functions including com/mobile/UX that are needed for building a sustainable .com strategy in Asia
- Lead and inspire a cross-functional team to achieve their business goals through setting clear and measurable objectives, developing their functional and relationship skills, and owning career progression planning for the team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in digital commerce, outdoor and/or consumer products industries with key experience in Retail, Multichannel, Digital
- Extensive knowledge of the Ecommerce industry, including web/internet sales, marketing techniques, order fulfilment strategies, market research and analysis practices, and media marketing and communications capabilities.
- Comfortable with the rapid evolution of technology and excited to continue to develop and enhance your knowledge, skills, and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Must demonstrate strategic discernment and ability to navigate strategic challenges
- Ability to think creatively and analyze data while facing ambiguity and uncertainty
- High level of energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results
- Strong organizational skills and team player
- Ability to champion needs cross functionally and influence where necessary across various levels of an organization
- University degree in Marketing or equivalent field
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.