Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
As the Workday Payroll and Benefits Analyst, you will act as an internal technology consultant and have European exposure by collaborating closely with the wider HR Operations community in Europe and globally. You will be a key player in supporting our Workday platform.
How you will make a difference
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday Payroll project support, ad-hoc support, and implementation
- Work with HR users to assess needs, define requirements, evaluate, design, configure and test proactive functional modifications and enhancements to Workday.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Workday best practices. Analyze business requirements and provide solutions to complex business problems
- Document business requirements, decisions, business processes, and workflows in relevant documentation, including SOP’s, training guides, quick reference guides.
- Analyze, design and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality. Ensure custom reports function as designed based on business requirements.
- Test, validate and implement configuration changes in Workday including Integrations, Business Processes, Calculated Fields, and Security.
- Work directly with the business users, internal teams, and vendors for both support and project work.
- Prioritize Workday issues and enhancements and provide timely follow-up and resolution, including escalating to third-party vendors.
- Stay up-to-date on Workday features and enhancements that could benefit the organization.
- Create, review and participate in functional testing for all HR system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance; two major upgrades per year as well as weekly enhancements.
- Assist with the planning of enterprise level projects including defining the scope, goals, course of action, work needed, timeline and budget.
- Assist in development and implementation of user training for current and new systems; and knowledge sharing to associates.
What you need to win
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of recent hands-on configuration experience in HCM Core and other modules like: Benefits, Talent & Performance Management, Compensation, Time & Absence modules.
- Workday Certifications from a Workday Partner or Workday Pro Certification is a plus
- Experience with Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
- Great organizational and analytical skills, with a track record of managing multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Affinity with HR and functional knowledge of core HR business processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally.
- Eager to learn and a true team player.
- Located within a reasonable commute of one of our offices in Boulder, CO, Morgan Hill, CA or Salt Lake City, UT (in order to work a hybrid schedule) is desired.
Below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in the following locations:
California Base Pay Range: $71,439 -$117,875
Colorado Base Pay Range: $67,867 -$108,052
New York City and Westchester County Base Pay Range: $71,439 -$117,875
Washington Base Pay Range: $71,439 -$112,963
At Specialized, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package and will depend on your work experience, skills, certification, and location.
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time teammate you are eligible for the following benefits beginning 30 days from date of hire. Benefits include:
- PPO, EPO, HMO Kaiser and HDHP competitive Healthcare benefit plans offered (which include coverage for acupuncture and physical therapy)
- Dental and Vision plan
- Health Savings Account with a company paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- 401(k) Matching up to $5,000 plus company paid retirement plan fees
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Sick, Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Employee discounts and perk program
- Parental Leave
- Specialized bike for a new baby
- Education and events reimbursement
- For additional information on benefits and perks, please visit: https://benefits.specialized.com
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
See what we are up to on LinkedIn, Instagram, and most importantly, our #DogsofSpecialized.