Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Come work with one of the most innovative cycling brands in the world! We are looking for a Warehouse Specialist for our Custom Water Bottle (CWB) division. You must have disciplined work habits and be a strong team player. We believe that our bottles are the highest quality available, and you will be a key member ensuring this quality remains second to none. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, innovative, high-energy yet fun manufacturing culture and make a significant difference.
You will be a part of the Warehouse and Production team based in Morgan Hill, CA.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Ability to effectively learn and apply order management system transactional skills:
- Global Ship
- GT Nexus
- SAP / Ariba
- UPS & FedEx Workstations
- Inventory Management
- Performing Accurate Cycle Counting
- Transacting the receipt of raw inbound and finished out-bound
- Effectiveness coordination with ports, carriers, 3PLs
- WIP Management
- Transact order completion and account for additional materials required.
- Order Management
- Transact completion of all finished orders within OMS.
- Coordination with carriers for the scheduling of outbound pick ups
- Shipping parcel orders on FedEx, UPS and USPS, and/or freight shipments with FedEx Freight, UPS Freight, USFR, OD and most common freight carriers.
- Provide customer service for sales and production teams.
- Tracking of outbound shipments – issue resolution with carriers
- Management of Physical returns
- General Tasks
- Perform physical and administrative tasks involve shipping, receiving and warehousing of product.
- Unload and check raw product against PO’s and maintain records of product received.
- Unload product from container (lifting up to 60 lbs.) and may operate forklift.
- Coordinate with carriers for LTL shipments.
- Prepare and coordinate international shipments (Air and Ocean).
- Able to safely and effectively operate fork lifts.
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Pull and stage orders for manufacturing team as needed
- Excellent Communication skills, (Spanish Bilingual is a plus).
- Demonstrated ability to work both within and across teams to ensure work is completed with appropriate input from others.
- Sense of Urgency:
- Ability to respond as needed within an appropriate timeframe.
- Ability to “shift gears” as needed to help meet critical deadlines or simply demonstrate High Volume Output.
- Problem Solving:
- Ability to solve problems independently and seek support/help when needed.
- Decision Making:
- Ability to make decisions on work issues that impact the successful completion of daily tasks.
- Experience with both International (Air and Ocean) and Domestic shipments
- Ability to constructively confront an operational and/or technical issue thru resolution.
- Ability to set priorities appropriately with concurrent competing priorities.
- Very well organized.
- Past People Manager experience as a lead or manager a plus.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers… that’s what Specialized is all about. You’ll be working alongside a passionate, driven team and there are some great benefits including daily lunch rides, onsite yoga classes, and all of the bagels your heart desires on Friday mornings.
Come ride with us!
See what we are up to on LinkedIn, Instagram, and most importantly, our #DogsofSpecialized.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!