Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
SUMMARY: The enterprise data analyst will work closely with the PLM team and product departments to ensure accurate data entry into our many business systems.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Work with all product development groups within Specialized to ensure our data systems contain accurate information and allow the business to run smoothly without interruption.
- Work with the PLM team to constantly improve the product development communication and documentation process.
- Work key suppliers to ensure design information is accurately and quickly communicated.
- Work with Suppliers to ensure information in our data systems is accurate and current.
- Work with the PLM team to maintain data integrity across our different data systems.
- Interact with members of our accounting, purchasing and product management departments to ensure accuracy of the Oracle system ERP data.
- Work with product development teams to ensure projects meet data entry timelines to support the business need. This includes all SKU generation for the company.
- Work on problems of moderate to complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. The outcome can adversely affect the business if incorrectly solutioned.
- Create, maintain and distribute order forms for bike and equipment categories
- Support process improvement initiatives as needed.
- B.S. Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 6 years Supply Chain experience
- Experience with Oracle required. Experience with Agile PLM and/or FlexPLM/Windchill desired. Advanced Excel and Access user, proficient in MS Office.
- Deep knowledge and passion for bicycle products strongly preferred.
- Team player with great written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening and strong coordination skills. And the ability to build relationships.
- Detail-oriented, proactive problem-solver who is able to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working with international cultures.
TELL ME MORE
- Based in Morgan Hill, CA or Auburn, CA or Boulder, Co.
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount. For additional information on benefits and perks, please visit benefits.specialized.com
- Dog friendly offices
- Travel to events may occasionally be required
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!