Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Want to join a fast-paced team at the forefront of bicycle industry growth? The Sr. Full Stack Developer is part of the B2B Team managing, maintaining, and running the retailer-facing e-commerce website. This website drives the majority of revenue for the company and was recently completely revamped. We are looking for passionate individuals to support our team's goal of providing a reliable, scalable, and easy-to-use website that meets the needs of our retailers and our business.
The Sr. Full Stack Developer is responsible for understanding and improving the web stack, both the user interface on the front end and the node backend. They are also responsible for creating documentation, writing test scripts, and working with the QA team to test and release the code. The ideal candidate will have experience building web apps in react and node and be able to troubleshoot and research problems and issues when they come up. Come join this dynamic and growing team!
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Perform hands-on software development, including writing code and unit tests, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews, and testing in ongoing sprints
- Work on new features that our stakeholders have asked for, making sure to understand the requirements and what success looks like
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team to implement innovative solutions to challenging web development problems
- Participate in design and specification, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support
- Drive automation and ensure automated test scripts are completed for new features Work with users to understand issues and troubleshoot in real time
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, testing of APIs, and microservices using NodeJs
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, testing of front end user interfaces (HTML/CSS)
- Demonstrated experience with Select and CRUD operations in relational databases
- Experience using JIRA and working on an Agile/Scrum team.
- Experience with version control using git.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- A gritty, motivated attitude.
Experience with the following is a bonus:
- Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- API Development
- Test tools such as JEST, Postman, Newman
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!