Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Does the idea of increasing bike and electric bike education, brand awareness and rider engagement get you pumped up? Do you love being in the field with the riders? Do you want to be part of a team that is cohesive and dynamic? If so, saddle up!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Passion for riding
- Activate rider facing demo and events in your region that drive riders to retail
- Find the riders, get them on Specialized and drive them to retail
- Work with the entire team to elevate the rider experience of the brand
- Coordinate logistics with Field Sales team to drive Retailer Education
- Coordinate with multiple teams across Specialized to bring the best experience to the rider
- Coordinate with USA Brand Development, Experience and Marketing team across all USA Activations
- Report on the results of your efforts
- Maintain the assets that you are provided with: Demo Fleet, Truck and Trailer.
- Meet goals set annually to increase rider awareness and drive sell through at Retail
- Support the Specialized business and riders throughout the USA field
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Positive, opportunity-seeking mindset - you see every challenge as an opportunity and find the silver-lining
- Charismatic and authentic presentation abilities – a natural communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to understand the consumer and drive initiatives based on observed trends
- Understand powersports events and/or industry
- Excellent organization and time management skills; able to balance and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with little direction
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate, lead, negotiate and influence, especially when collaborating with cross-functional teams
- 5+ years within the industry, Excellent Mechanical Abilities. Building/tuning bikes, Hydraulic-Brakes, Suspension, Wheel-Truing etc.
- Manage schedule
- Weekend and evening events are mainstay of the schedule
- Love of travel and van life
- Motivated flexibility to roll to the needs of the region
- Bicycle Retail Mechanic or Team Mechanic
- Field Marketing and consumer demo work
- Clean driving record
- Fluency in Microsoft Office programs
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!