Are you enjoying being the hub of a project, working with a large cross-functional team: marketing, creative, public relations, digital, retail and product, as well as outside vendors, across various time zone?
Do you enjoy the challenge of keeping projects on track and moving forward amid shifting priorities? Do you focus on building a strong team dynamic so that everyone involved is set up for success? Do you love being in the details while maintaining oversight of the big picture? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
We are seeking a Global Marketing Operations Manager e-Bike for our team in Cham (ZG), Switzerland to commence immediately or upon agreement.
How you will make a difference
- Collaborate with a diverse team to plan, develop and execute integrated marketing plans that support new global marketing campaigns
- Develop timelines, processes, and workflow to produce assets, continually revising to meet changing needs and requirements
- Analyze and align project needs with available resourcing, business objectives and broader marketing strategy
- Facilitate meetings and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Master the art of keeping creative and business functions focused on the brief and decision-making to move the project along.
- Partner with Global Marketing Manager to deliver all assets to subsidiaries and distributors. Communicate project updates via a weekly blog and monthly GTM meeting
- Report on project budget tracking & support budget creation.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, stored appropriately and delivered to markets when completed
What you need to win
- You have good written and verbal communication skills - you’re maybe a little obsessive over keeping people in the loop
- 2 to 4 years of project management experience – bonus points for agency or internal marketing department experience
- You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone and doesn’t hide behind email to get work done
- Detail oriented with the ability to thrive under tight deadlines and effectively prioritize projects among rapidly changing opportunities
- Solid understanding of marketing tactics, creative development, and internet technology
- Experience running processes for multiple teams.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, and JIRA Service Desk
- Experience with Dropbox and other asset management systems
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – particularly InDesign
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
Specialized Europe GmbH - Human Resources - Werkstattgasse 10 - CH-6330 Cham
At Specialized, innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages discover the joy of riding a bike, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future. We believe that bikes have the power to change lives, and serve as a powerful weapon against climate change. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere.