Rider Care is one of the key pillars of the Specialized Rider centric business model. Guaranteed Rider satisfaction is a major objective. Enable personal and convenient human connections for the moments that matter – via video, phone, and in-person.
You want to make a difference in how we interact with our Riders? Here is your chance!
We are looking for a Rider Care Operations Specialist to join our Rider Care Department, which is paving the way for Specialized to interact with the Rider with accurate data, resources, and knowledge. You identify data driven opportunities for improvement in our Rider Centric model. You will build resources to contribute to our service commitment and shape the way we interact with our Riders through technology and processes.
To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable wearing multiple hats and learning on the job. A strong analytical mind and excellent communication skills are a must.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- You will help innovate and improve our interactions with our Riders to help the Rider Care team to serve the Rider in real time
- You will work on projects, give insights and valuable data driven feedback
- Creating resources and continually improving and building out our knowledge base will be one of your main responsibilities
- Your scope will include automation, developing new workflows and revising existing ones. We will contribute to setting the benchmark of our interactive Rider Care vision with our global peers and local agents
- The knowledge our Rider Care Operations team builds, and shares is focal to the success of the Rider Care Department. We combine data as well as Rider and agent input to have a clear understanding which resources we are missing or need to be refined
- The resources and documents we create are used internally and externally to enable the best Rider experience possible
- You’ll manage product recalls in the Germanic Market
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Proven and relevant experience in a data/reporting or customer centric driven role
- Knowledge of key business systems (Salesforce, Confluence, Tableau, Oracle)
- Self-motivated and always striving to do better
- Extremely detail oriented and structured
- Eager to learn and a team player at heart
- Excellent German and English language skills verbal and written
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Demeanor that demands high standards and continuous improvement
- Knowledge and understanding of the Bicycle Market
- Passion for cycling / outdoors / adventure / fun
- 2+ years’ experience in a data analytics, customer experience or business development role
- Vocational or bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field
- Proven track record of successfully improving a brands customer experience
- Excellent German and excellent English language skills are mandatory
Location: Our Head Office is in Holzkirchen, Bavaria, however our dynamic approach to work means you may spend up to 2 days a week working from home and enjoy 30 vacation days to provide a great work life balance.
Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, progressive minds, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
To apply for this position please send us your resume and cover letter in German. To obtain a more complete picture, we look forward to receiving your application.
Bikes rule. Come ride with us.
Specialized Germany GmbH - Human Resources – Hauptstrasse 4 – 83607 Holzkirchen