Specialized is seeking a Digital Product Specialist that will execute the strategic priorities on all digital platforms on the Specialist ecosystem focusing on project and product management in Hybris, Shopify+ and Mobile Development. The candidate will have demonstrated an ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and to deliver results consistently.
1. Digital products development
• Digital products include e-Commerce storefronts on Hybris, Shopify+ and mobile app (Cadence), but not limited to.
• Review and analyze business requirements.
• Work with business units, identify and prioritize features and functionalities, clearly specified for developers.
• Work with different technology, business units and functional managers to ensure solutions are aligned. o Assist in conducting product development workshop.
• Documentation and training for affected users.
• Track and report project status.
• Assist in technical implementation with best practices.
• Initiate digital product RiderCare solution.
2. Digital innovation
• Establish and maintain productive and respectful relationships with other internal business and technology teams.
• Review, analyze, and evaluates business requests and user needs.
• Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure communication throughout the implementation of technical solutions.
• Create user stories/use cases, process & data flows and scenarios in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements.
• Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed business systems and processes to identify and implement improvements and opportunities to meet business unit objectives in large to enterprise wide processes.
• Provide input and support the development of business and functional specifications. Document to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in development documents.
• Conduct workshops with multiple stakeholders from communication, technology, business and vendor teams. Concisely document their outcome. Gather data and business system requirements via phone, e-mail, web and onsite requirements gathering sessions.
• Resolve business problems for internal and external customers by utilizing problem solving and analytical skills and documenting the "why" and "what" of the business problem.
• Develops and facilitates system solution testing.
• Summarizes and communicates testing outcomes in meaningful ways as well as tracking any outstanding action items to completion.
• Understand industry trends and educate the users in those changes and suggests applicability to solve business problems. Draw on experience from various industries.
• Work closely with other frontend and backend developers creating new features and components for specialized.com.
• Work with QA to validate functionality.
• Possess a bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience.
• Strong analytical, project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledgeable in software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
• Experience with UI development.
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence.