At Specialized, we believe that digital presence is key for our future and an indispensable part of the Rider Journey. As the Junior European Digital Analyst, your focus will be our S-Connect system. S-Connect connects the POS systems of our retailers with our systems and helps our riders to see on specialized.com what’s available in-store at our retailers. You will be working closely with local Merchandising and Marketing teams to identify high-value opportunities that you distract from the data we’re receiving. You will help the regional team to leverage data to make decisions that bring the brand further.
You’ll be part of a multi-faceted Integrated Marketplace team and work closely together with the regional Data Analytics team to deliver valuable information and actionable goals across Europe. We’re looking for a junior analyst who’s hands-on and eager to learn about data and likes to work with data.
How you will make a difference
- Work together with POS suppliers to ensure stable connections between the platforms
- Data quality is key. Validation of data is part of your daily routine
- Co-develop, and lead the analytics & reporting framework around S-Connect and function.
- Effectively respond to ad-hoc report and analysis requests from the Integrated Market Place team, markets, and other Marketing teams.
- Ensure analytics results from S-Connect drive rider experience and business impact and help achieve regional and global sales plans.
- Build reports and analysis including segmentation analysis. Include observations and business context to deliver meaningful insights to business leads, not just data.
- Collaborate with Markets on Digital Commerce Analytics & Reporting process, learnings, & best practices, ensuring analytics results drive consumer experience and business impact to achieve objectives.
What you need to win
- Some work experience with reporting & analytics.
- Curious and analytical thinker.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communications skills.
- Comfortable building presentations with actionable insights
- High level of energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular.
- Strong organizational skills and teammate.
- English language skills (fluent). Another European language would be an advantage.
You’ll be working in a passionate, dynamic, and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
Are you Specialized?
Apply for this position via firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your resume and cover letter in English.
Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedalling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!