Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
Daily overtime pay for working beyond 8 hours in a shift!
At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide how far you want to go. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Our Distribution Center operates Monday through Friday 8am-6pm, and we're hiring Full-Time employees (average 40-hour work week). This role starts at $18/hr with a quarterly performance bonus program, and includes perks such as free health insurance for employees, immediate vesting with a dollar-for-dollar match in our 401(k), PTO, and more.
What you’ll be doing
- Receiving, picking, packing, shipping, and everything in between
- Fulfill bicycle and equipment orders while working in a fun and results-oriented teamwork environment
- Staying active all day while easily hitting your steps-per-day goals
- Daily opportunities to learn new skills, apply them in different departments when needed, and earn opportunities for promotion and additional compensation
What you need to win
- Ability to adjust start/stop times to meet the needs of the business
- Reading, writing and basic math skills
- Basic digital literacy, and the willingness to learn new systems
- Attention to detail
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and responsible
- Comfortable working on your feet, standing and walking, and moving product for a majority of the day
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a consistent basis
ADDITIONAL PERKS INCLUDE...
Benefits described below apply to Full Time Regular Positions
- Company-paid for medical/Dental/Rx coverage beginning the month after you start
- 401(k) dollar for dollar match, up to $5,000 per year
- 100% Company provided Life and Disability Insurance
- Sick time, PTO, and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Culture of inclusiveness, personal and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy weekly free coffee trucks and bagels, occasional free lunches, free snack bar daily, and our many other ways of showing appreciation for the best team in the industry!
- In-house gym, tuition reimbursement, event reimbursement, outdoor industry discounts, see much more at www.benefits.specialized.com!
Apply now to ride with us!
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!