From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
The Rider Care Function is one of the key pillars of the Specialized rider centric business model. A guaranteed Rider satisfaction is a major objective. Enabling personal and convenient human connections for the moments that matter – via video, phone, and in-person.
As the Rider Care Teamleader you will ensures that the Rider Care Relations Team provides a modern and best in class rider care experience. You will develop the team in their skills, expertise as well as their Rider Centric Mindset. This leads the team from serving a wholesale business model to serving the rider in an omnichannel ecosystem.
The Rider Care team is on the front lines in representing the brand to our riders and retailers Relationships. The perception of the rider interacting with a Rider Care agent has a direct impact on Specialized's success. The Rider Care Teamleader will develop a winning team culture around the common goal of providing the highest levels of rider experience possible to Specialized riders and in interaction with our retailers on different touchpoints. An environment where doing whatever it takes, going above and beyond, and generating lasting goodwill becomes the norm.
The Rider Care Teamleader will report to the Rider Care Manager.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OUTPUTS
- Lead, manage and develop the Germanic Rider Care Team (< 8)
- Performance management / talent development of the Rider Care Agents in your team
- Coordinating your Rider Care Team and providing regular performance-related feedback
- Develop a strategy for your Rider Care Team to ensure agreed KPI`s will be reached
- Collaborate with the Rider Care Operations Team to provide and monitor the best possible working foundation for the Rider Care Relationship Team.
- Training your teammates in areas of customer relations and help developing a rider centric mindset
- Investigating and solving escalated service complaints
- Set Goals with each member of the team which drive employee performance & individual development
- Use and support development of attendance tool to give your team direction (chat, phone, days off, time off, etc.) to ensure service goals are met
- Fulfillment of other tasks, if initiated by management or leadership
- We use a rotation-based shift pattern for this role based on a 40-hour working week. This does include weekend working on a shared rotation with your teammates.
- Location: our Head Office is in Holzkirchen, Bavaria, however our dynamic approach to work means you may spend up to 2 days a week working from home and enjoy 30 vacation days to provide a great work life balance.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Mindset of a cooperative team player
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Service-dedicated mindset
- Leadership Mindset and continuous appearance as a Teamleader
- Coaching and mentoring skills, ability to develop talent
- Ability to shape an evolving organization and develop effective structures
- Being proactive, creative, resourceful and solution minded
- Specialized Way value-based judgment and decision making
- Sense of ownership and urgency
- Ability to efficiently delegate tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Honesty and integrity – do the right thing
- Passion for/interest in bikes & cycling, sports & fitness, health & wellness, competition, the environment, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Proven track record as a team leader
- Deep Product knowledge and understanding of the Bicycle Market
- Proficiency in Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, and JIRA Service Desk
- Experience in function management positions would be an advantage
- Excellent German and good English language skills are mandatory
To apply for this position please send us your resume and cover letter in German. To obtain a more complete picture, we look forward to receiving your video application.
Bikes rule. Come ride with us.
Specialized Germany GmbH - Human Resources – Hauptstrasse 4 – 83607 Holzkirchen