Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
The Marketing Lead for Mobile Apps is part of the team building and growing the Specialized app ecosystem. In this role, you will define and execute a product marketing strategy to drive adoption, engagement, and retention for apps designed for cyclists. To be successful, you'll need a strong mix of strategic thinking, tactical implementation, and analytical rigor. This role requires experience designing and running campaigns for digital products, crafting strong messages, and a relentless desire to deliver value to cyclists through our mobile apps.
How you’ll make a difference
- Define and execute a global product marketing and messaging strategy to drive user growth, engagement, and retention for the Specialized App Ecosystem.
- Lead the launch marketing strategy for a new app (in development), including migrating users from existing apps, as needed.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing and engagement initiatives, review campaign performance, and make decisions on budget allocation and optimization across channels and tactics.
- Work with brand and product marketing to include app content in product launches, brand emails, and other marketing media.
- Manage the app store presence of Specialized mobile apps, including: presentation, SEO, ads, and review management.
- Coordinate the app email and notification strategy in collaboration with the product and UX teams.
- Support recruitment initiatives and communication for the app Beta Program.
- Work with product and UX teams to create engaging and consistent copy and messaging across the apps and marketing material.
- Partner with individuals within brand, sales and technology, to ensure cohesive delivery and execution of digital marketing strategies.
- Work with teammates around the world to execute the marketing strategy at a local level.
What you'll need to win
- 5+ years of experience marketing B2C digital products (mobile apps preferred)
- Relevant work experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing.
- Relevant work experience in email strategy preferred.
- Ability to work at the planning level (define marketing strategy and vision) as well as tactical level (managing campaigns and initiatives)
- Experience using marketing analytics tool to measure effectiveness.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Copy writing experience preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Team player
TELL ME MORE
- Based in Remote, USA
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount. For additional information on benefits and perks, please visit benefits.specialized.com
- Dog friendly offices
- Travel to events may occasionally be required
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!