Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
“A number ninja with a passion for progress”
Are you an expert accountant who is eager to be a part of a fast-growing global team? Do you enjoy constantly being challenged? Do you enjoy the thrill of meeting deadlines? Do you get jazzed up about talking Specialized with fellow brand-fans? If you were able to answer “yes” to any of these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Oversee the monthly accounting close and consolidation process, collaborating with global accounting teams to prepare accurate and timely consolidated reporting in accordance with US GAAP
- Perform regular reviews and analyses of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Play a key role in the annual financial audit, including liaising with external auditors, preparing/reviewing notes to financial statements and managing team deliverables and global component audits
- Support in the coordination of M&A integration activities
- Drive process and efficiency improvements to the monthly close and other accounting processes
- Assist with implementing required US GAAP guidance, working cross-functionally with various stakeholders as appropriate
- Lead/participate in ad hoc projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA License with a strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Minimum of 7+ years of progressive accounting experience including large, multi-national organizations (Big 4 experience a plus)
- Hands-on experience in managing general accounting team and performing accounting analysis
- Strong understanding of Oracle R12 or similar ERP highly preferred
- Experience with a major consolidation tool, such as OneStream, Hyperion, Planful (implementation experience a plus)
- Problem-solver who can roll up their sleeves to deliver results while implementing solutions to support the company’s future growth
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing tasks and demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables and vlookups
- Passion for excellence
TELL ME MORE
- Based in Morgan Hill, CA or surrounding areas
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount. For additional information on benefits and perks, please visit benefits.specialized.com
- Dog friendly offices
- Travel to events may occasionally be required
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth, and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!