Are you passionate about excellent customer service? Are you a natural at developing positive relationships with internal and external customers? Do you enjoy collaborating with talented teammates? Do you have an interest in cycling and are you eager to help others get on a bike? If you were able to answer ‘yes’ to these questions, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Representative (for our office located in Jesenice) providing first-class customer service support to our customers and our retail partners.
- Market Service Leader
- Sales, Marketing, Demand Planning, Logistics, Finance Teams, Global Rider Care team, Global Quality team
- Retailer Partners
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OUTPUTS
- Deliver high-level service to our customers and retailers via phone/chat/email
- Take ownership of the rider experience – take action to solve problems and follow-up right to the end
- You’ll need to live and breathe our core values – “The Rider is the Boss”
- Support our customers with positive and productive conversations to solve their queries, on the phone, by email and in person as required
- Promote relationships between Specialized and the network of retailers
- Respond to customer inquiries, providing support for all lines of Specialized product, warranty evaluations, technical support and service parts
- Resolve unique or complex issues through creative, customer focussed solutions
- Collaborate with the global team, management and internal departments as necessary to resolve customer and product issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for bikes; driven to make an impact for riders
- Travel: some travel to events throughout the EE market may be required
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience in working with a CRM system is helpful
Language and other skills
- Czech fluent
- English fluent
- Polish would be a bonus
- Driving licence B
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Salesforce (Oracle would be a bonus!)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a team
- Excellent time management skills to ensure workload is prioritised to meet customer needs and team targets
- An interest in, and some basic knowledge of Specialized products and the cycling industry in general
- Ability to suggest and carry out practical actions/solutions to deal with issues and solve problems
Are you Specialized?
Apply for this position and send us your resume and cover letter in English.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.