Specialized was founded on performance and is fuelled by innovation. Our focus on the rider and their needs is our driving force. From seasoned pros to weekend warriors, to kids and commuters—if you ride, we’re for you.
We believe cycling has the power to change lives. The passion we have for sharing our love of bikes with the world can be seen in those who choose to work here, and the people and organisations we partner with.
We are seeking a professional, positive and engaging team member who has a passion for bikes to join our Rider Care team in Melbourne.
ESSENTIAL ROLE FUNCTIONS:
- Answer customer support calls in a happy and supportive manner and a drive for positive outcomes for the rider and retailer
- Respond to customer product enquiries received via email, phone, livechat and social media
- Handle Warranty claims with a focus on getting the rider back on their bike as quickly as possible
- Monitor product quality issues and report to quality team for proactive solutions
- Liaise with distribution centre team to resolve logistics and product issues
- Develop an excellent knowledge of Specialized product range, ensuring that customers are informed about product they have purchased or about to purchase
- Provide solutions for complex technical calls from Specialized Retailers, consumers and internal departments
- Promote relationships between riders and their local retailers
- Support colleagues and Managers on special projects and events as required
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A minimum of one – one (1) year Customer Service experience in a bike store
- Hands on experience working with E-bike systems or a keen willingness to learn quickly
- Heightened awareness of the importance of a positive customer experience at all touchpoints
- Passion for cycling / outdoors / adventure / fun
- Comfortable setting goals, chasing targets and being measured regularly
- Being proactive, creative, resourceful and solution-minded
- Sound time management and prioritising skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A passion to learn about and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Specialized products
- Experience with Oracle, Salesforce and/or Australia Post eParcel hub will be looked upon favourably
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- A chance to be on the inside of one of the world's most iconic, exciting and innovative bicycle brands
- Be part of a large and supportive team environment that encourages growth and team culture
- You day will have a lot of variety and will always be interesting and challenging!
HOW TO APPLY
Please include a cover letter as part of your application. A six (6) month probationary period applies to this position.
Please note only applicants who have the right to work in Australia should apply for this role.