Boulder Experience Center, Technical Service Specialist
at Specialized (View all jobs)
Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
You will be part of the Specialized Experience Center Team and add value right away as Technical Service Specialist. The TSS will be responsible for upkeep of our 100+ bike demo fleet and be able to work in a fast paced environment. She/he should be a seasoned mechanic with knowledge of working on both analog and electric assist bikes and be able to share their knowledge to a wide variety of demo customers.
How you’ll make a difference
- Get riders from all backgrounds and abilities stoked on the Specialized brand
- Experience serving RockShox and Fox suspension
- Experience bleeding brakes and maintain drivetrains from Sram/Shimano
- Ability to true wheels
- Be able to quickly service e-bikes and swap motors
- Use a methodical process to routinely service the demo fleet
- Be an expert on our product line and industry trends
How you win
- 3+ years experience as a mechanic in a bike shop setting
- Be a self-starter to help keep the demo fleet in excellent working order
- Experience with wrenching in a fast paced service setting is key for success
Tell me more
- Based in Boulder, CO
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
Service Technician starts at a minimum hourly rate of $20.25-$23.00
The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. For information on benefits and additional perks, please visit: https://benefits.specialized.com