Come work with one of the most innovative brands in the world! We are looking for a Logistics Specialist to work with some of the best talent in the industry. Specialized is more than just a bike company. We are a company filled with passionate cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts who are dedicated to innovation, environmental advocacy, and creating bikes & equipment (shoes, saddles, helmets, apparel, etc.) for every kind of rider. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, fast paced, and passionate culture and make a significant difference in the cycling community with amazing products that cyclists love.
As a Logistics Specialist, you will be a tactical & operational escalation business partner for Logistics with Supply Chain, Purchasing and Product teams. This is a role that is fully integrated into the Logistics and Supply Chain team involving pro-active collaboration and communication with the entire team. You will fully understand the product and business; be Inquisitive and solution oriented. You will establish relationships with suppliers & logistics partners and understand their processes to make positive contribution.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Advanced shipping notice (ASN) trouble shooting with related teams and automation of the process
- Enhance inventory control & accuracy by steering 3PL weekly/monthly cycle counts and continuous process improvement
- Close communication with vendors on inventory controls, P/O management and delivery arrangement
- Facilitate resolution of pending cases by working with logistics partners
- Support Specialized Internal control program in Import/Export compliance report as well as being the contact person of overseas branches
- Looking for opportunities in international logistics customs management (e.g., IPR/OPR, bonded warehouse)
- Prepare logistics related reports for management review
- Able to work independently and with cross-functional team in Asia
- Lead & support Worldwide Logistics projects
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics, or related fields
- 3-5 years solid experience in international logistics (Required), shipping and warehousing distribution will be a plus.
- Experience in bicycle or other consumer/recreation-related industry preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with excellent computer skills in Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Excellent organization skills in time management and able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Foster continuous improvement with a positive attitude
- Experience in collaboration with suppliers and overseas logistics / supply chain teams
- Systems experience with any of Oracle ERP, TMS, Supplier portals & Robotic Process Automation will be an advantage
- Certifications (APICS/ASCM CLTD, CPIM or CSCP) will be an advantage