Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
As the Workday HRIS Analyst, you will act as an internal technology consultant and have European exposure by collaborating closely with the wider HR Operations community in Europe and globally. You will be a key player in supporting our Workday platform.
How you will make a difference
- Work with HR users to assess needs, define requirements, evaluate, design, configure and test proactive functional modifications and enhancements to Workday.
- Document business requirements, decisions, business processes, and workflows in relevant documentation, including SOP’s, training guides, quick reference guides.
- Analyze, design and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality. Ensure custom reports function as designed based on business requirements.
- Test, validate and implement configuration changes in Workday including Integrations, Business Processes, Calculated Fields, and Security.
- Work directly with the business users, internal teams, and vendors for both support and project work.
- Ability to prioritize Workday issues and enhancements and provide timely follow-up and resolution, including escalating to third-party vendors.
- Stay up-to-date on Workday features and enhancements that could benefit the organization.
- Create, review and participate in functional testing for all HR system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance; two major upgrades per year as well as weekly enhancements.
- Assist with the planning of enterprise level projects including defining the scope, goals, course of action, work needed, timeline and budget.
- Assist in development and implementation of user training for current and new systems; and knowledge sharing to associates.
- Create, maintain and monitor system security roles and functionality.
- Provide day-to-day system monitoring and user support.
What you need to win
- You have at least 3 years of recent hands on configuration experience in HCM Core and other modules like: Recruitment, Learning, Talent, Performance Management, Compensation, Time & Absence modules.
- Workday Certifications from a Workday Partner or Workday Pro Certification a good to have, but not mandatory;
- Experience with Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB).
- Strong communication skills.
- Great organizational and analytical skills, with a track record of managing multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Results-oriented with the ability to thrive in chaotic situations, turning ambiguity into actions across multi-functional teams.
- Affinity with HR and functional knowledge of core HR business processes.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally.
- Eager to learn and a true team player.
- Passion for cycling or outdoor sports is a plus.
You’ll be working in a passionate, dynamic, and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, gym, social security, and many other benefits. We love to welcome you in our Arnhem office (the Netherlands), but one of our other European Specialized offices would also be a possibility. Next to that we also offer the possibility for hybrid working.
Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!