Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
We’re seeking a hands-on and experienced Technology Manager based out of our Arnhem office in the Netherlands to manage our European team of Enterprise Applications, functional analysts and developer teammates.
As a Technology Manager you’ll be responsible for proactively working with business stakeholders and global technology leaders to understand their roadmaps and requirements, serve as a communication channel between technology and business teams, and serve as an escalation point when issues arise. You will also be responsible to lead, coach, motivate and develop the team.
Specialized has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture – you’ll need to be curious, innovative, hardworking, and above all collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Work closely with Technology and Business teams to
- Understand priorities and roadmaps
- Influence and guide discussions for alignment projects
- Serve as an escalation point when issues arise
- Collaborate with Global Technology and Market Leadership on multi-year strategies.
- Market and promote technology and advocate for necessary resources, support, and appreciation for the Technology.
- Think critically about technology and adjust when necessary to support an agile business model.
- Ensure applications and systems adhere to policies and procedures that are compliant with industry and regulatory regulations.
- Lead efforts to adopt best practices and improve Technology processes.
- Manage and develop a regional team of analysts, developers and support specialists across a variety of application disciplines supporting customers from Finance, Sales, Operations, Engineering, Digital Commerce and Marketing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to be influential and persuade stakeholders.
- Great organizational and analytical skills, with a track record of managing multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Results-oriented with the ability to thrive in chaotic situations, turning ambiguity into actions across multi-functional teams.
- Strong desire to learn from and support a culturally diverse, multiply disciplined global team across the Specialized organization.
- 5+ years of experience in Technology with increasing levels of responsibility and including leading and managing a small team of specialists.
- Substantial experience with Oracle – eBusiness Suite, CRM, and/or B2B platforms, and demonstrated deep competencies across multiple disciplines specifically around Sales & Distribution, Operations, Finance & Accounting.
NICE TO HAVE
- Hands on experience with Oracle EBS and other Oracle products.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.
- Hands on experience with Hybris or other eCommerce platforms.
- Hands on experience with Point-of-Sale retail systems and integrations into ERP systems.
- Hands on experience with Jira, Confluence, and/or Miro.
- Hands on experience with project management and roadmap software.
- Passion for cycling or outdoor sports is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
You’ll be working in a passionate, dynamic, and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, gym, social security, and many other benefits. Of course, we love to welcome you to our office in Arnhem to fully train you. Next to that we also offer the possibility for hybrid working if your job allows this.
Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedalling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!