Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
Are you ready to expend your knowledge? Are you an expert in suspension tuning? Are you passionate about working with your hands? Are you an avid cyclist and an expert bike mechanic? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, then we want to talk to you! To expand the team on our location at Mainfreight in ‘s-Heerenberg, we are looking for a Product Technician
- Daily check on incoming products.
- Setting up and executing actions for product adjustments.
- Contributing to process and product improvements.
- Technical handling of all Specialized products.
How you will make a difference
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- An obsession for quality and detail.
- A love for tinkering with bikes and components.
- Constantly looking for process improvements.
- Experience as bike mechanic or technical background in a service organization.
- Experience in a warehouse environment would be an advantage.
- Good technical knowledge and you speak English very well.
- You are motivated and have a winner’s mentality.
What we offer
You will be working in a passionate, dynamic, and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, gym, and many other team activities. Of course, we love to welcome you at our office in Arnhem to fully train you.
Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!