Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
LINE PRODUCER: GLOBAL BRAND PHOTO + VIDEO
As Specialized Global Marketing’s Line Producer you’ll work directly with our internal photo and video teams as well as all external vendors on brand and marketing initiatives. This role provides the clarity and workload management required to help our internal photo and video teams and external vendors and agencies execute assets of the highest level to ensure we stand out not just in our industry but beyond. In addition, this role will be facilitating productions at a line producer and project manager level collaborating with our marketing and creative teams. From building call sheets and licensing, to ensuring diversity in vendors and models and working directly with our award-winning agencies, the Specialized Global Marketing Line Producer will shepherd world-class photo and video campaigns from the start to the finish line.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Collaborate closely with internal and external creative, photo/video, and project management teams to successfully execute photo/video shoot logistics at the highest level
- Work closely with Executive Producer to develop Production Guidelines for video and photo projects including on-set safety requirements
- Build and oversee production budgets while maintaining communication with Executive Producer, Project Managers, and Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment to vendors
- Ensure Rights & Clearances for internal and external shoots including but not limited to Production Agreements, Music Licenses, Talent Agreements, Location Agreements, production insurance, and location permitting
- Facilitate communication with production partners and crew while demonstrating leadership through weekly progress reports and daily updates
- Ensure all Production & Post deliverables are effectively communicated
- Manage production schedules including interdepartmental communication
- Ensure equity, diversity and inclusivity in all projects, both behind and in front of the lens
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- 6+ years of creative production experience (3+ of those years of line production or production management)
- Experience in the outdoor/adventure production space is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of production management, Rights & Clearances, on-set safety protocols
- Ability to manage multiple productions simultaneously
- Knowledge working in Confluence, MIRO, and JIRA is a plus
- Display and prove Specialized core competencies including curiosity, humility, team-focus, passion and ownership
- Ability to track and hit stringent deadlines and budget targets while managing multiple projects
- Friendly, fun, hardworking, nurturing, courteous, and accessible
- Love bicycles
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!