Our team in Czech office (Jesenice u Prahy) is looking for the Bike and Equipment Technical Expert who will develop and deliver product marketing support that will support both internal and sales teams representing our brand to riders on the POLISH market. This person is a product expert, a source of truth, and is tasked with understanding all Specialized technologies and how they benefit the rider’s experience on the bike. The ideal candidate is a talented storyteller, combined with passionate bike nerd who loves talking about bikes, and can understand how a product is positioned with in the Specialized lines as well as the industry at large.
This role will support SBCU education programs on the global level by creating product educational content on SBCU.com. as well as deliver on brand product messaging to international SBCU teams.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Distill the complex technologies that make up Specialized products into tangible marketing and education pieces that will earn the rider and retailer’s understanding of why our product is the choice for a given experience.
- Co-Develop SBCU Curriculum, and deliver message in person, on camera and in print.
- Provide effective and motivating education to our retailers to serve riders better, and provide a positive influence to increase brand representation on the retail floor.
- Assist in Specialized employee training.
- Frequent in-field travel. (Retail visits, attendance of key cycling events, Int’l subsidiary interaction)
- Aid in development and cultivation of “key opinion leader” list (Press, Shops, and riders) for ease of influencing and information gathering.
- Ride Bikes, a lot.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Fluent in POLISH is a must, advanced in English
- Be a passionate bike enthusiast
- Have a bicycle retail experience is an advantage
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to design presentations and thrive on presenting to a group and camera
- Successfully manage multiple demanding tasks simultaneously
- Willing to travel
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.