Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Come work with one of the most innovative cycling brands in the world! We are looking for a Warehouse Specialist for our Custom Water Bottle (CWB) division. You must have disciplined work habits and be a strong team player. The bottles are the highest quality available, and you will be a key member ensuring this quality remains second to none. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, innovative, high-energy yet fun manufacturing culture and make a significant difference.
You will be a part of the Warehouse and Production team based in Morgan Hill, CA. other job functions as required.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- By pulling and staging all materials for bottle manufacturing, cycle counting, performing shipping and receiving.
- You will partner with all Water Bottle manufacturing job functions and cross train with multiple team members across the operation.
- You will be expected to communicate well and resolve problems.
- You will be proactive and stage jobs for printers according to production priorities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Ability to effectively learn/apply order management system skills:
- Global Ship
- GT Nexus
- SAP / Ariba
- UPS & FedEx Workstations
- Inventory Management
- Performing Accurate Cycle Counting
- Transacting the receipt of raw inbound and finished out-bound
- Effectiveness coordination with ports, carriers, 3PLs
- WIP Management
- Transact order completion and account for additional materials required.
- Order Management
- Transact completion of all finished orders within OMS.
- Coordination with carriers for the scheduling of outbound pick ups
- Shipping parcel orders on FedEx, UPS and USPS, and/or freight shipments with FedEx Freight, UPS Freight, USFR, OD and most common freight carriers.
- Provide customer service for sales and production teams.
- Tracking of outbound shipments – issue resolution with carriers
- Management of Physical returns
- Perform physical and administrative tasks involve shipping, receiving and warehousing of product.
- Unload and check raw product against PO’s and maintain records of product received.
- Unload product from container (lifting up to 60 lbs.) and may operate forklift.
- Pull and stage orders for manufacturing.
- Coordinate with carriers for LTL shipments.
- Prepare and coordinate international shipments (Air and Ocean).
- Responsible for shipping transactions.
- Able to safely and effectively operate fork lifts
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Excellent Communication skills, (Spanish Bilingual is a plus).
- Demonstrated ability to work both within and across teams to ensure work is completed with appropriate input from others.
- Sense of Urgency:
- Ability to respond as needed within an appropriate timeframe.
- Ability to “shift gears” as needed to help meet critical deadlines or simply demonstrate High Volume Output.
- Problem Solving:
- Ability to solve problems independently and seek support/help when needed.
- Decision Making:
- Ability to make decisions on work issues that impact the successful completion of tasks.
- Experience with International (Air and Ocean) and Domestic shipments
- Ability to constructively confront an issue.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time and prioritize.
- Very well organized.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!