Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
The Affiliate Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing affiliate marketing initiatives for Spcialized.com in the US to achieve the channel’s growth goals. With a deep knowledge of our brand, products, and riders, the strategies that you implement will increase rider demand and in-market visibility of Specialized’s offerings.
You’ll own the creation and execution of the affiliate ecommerce strategy with guidance and support from the US Ecommerce Marketing Manager. The individual for this role should be proficient in implementing and managing B2C affiliate programs, with demonstrable experience in tracking and optimizing performance. The ideal candidate will be able to self-manage to drive projects forward, communicate ideas and analysis clearly with internal stakeholders, and a continuous learner of the trends in both the cycling and affiliate industries.
How you’ll make a difference
- Manage the affiliate marketing strategy for USA Ecommerce to meet channel goals and performance KPIs, being the go-to specialist for anything and everything affiliate marketing.
- Establish benchmarks and develop a measurement strategy to determine overall affiliate marketing performance and the success of implemented initiatives over time.
- Research, identify, and develop new affiliate partnerships to expand visibility that will bring in new customers and drive incremental revenue.
- Work closely with the merchandising and demand planning teams to align product priority and inventory with affiliate strategies.
- Forecast budgets and monitor pacing of programs to ensure they align to planned spend.
- Collaborate with Athlete and Ambassador teams to further develop Specialized’s partner marketing strategy.
- Develop reports on affiliate performance on a recurring basis, providing analysis and key insights to broader eCommerce team and relevant stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends, new technologies, and meaningful changes in the Affiliate Marketing space.
What you need to win
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in affiliate marketing for a B2C eCommerce brand, ideally selling physical products and used to managing multiple product categories, new product launches, and key seasonal moments.
- Track record for concepting, implementing, and measuring successful affiliate marketing programs.
- Strong understanding and ability to use Google Analytics.
- Experience working with an enterprise level Affiliate platform (CJ, Rakuten, Pepperjam, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Ability to analyze data, think creatively and exhibit curiosity to keep on learning new technologies and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- High level of passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular!
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!