Closing Date for Applications - 17th December 2021
The Web Content Manager will be responsible for optimising the presentation, performance and assortment of Sepcialized.com in the UK & Ireland. You know our riders, products, brand, and business objectives and use your analytical skills and creativity to optimise the performance of our website to provide the best consumer experience possible.
Your goal is to optimise the experience for riders across Specialzied.com in the UK & Ireland. You’ll own the execution of homepage updates, merchandise presentation on site, product organisation, in season management of merchandising presentation, merchandising assortment optimisation, and end of season product transitions. You’ll identify and convert untapped opportunities to support conversion and revenue goals.
Working as part of a rapidly growing Digital team, you will work closely with all stakeholders across the business, ultimately reporting to the leader of Ecommerce.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Work with Global & Local Marketing & Global Ecommerce teams to execute against the overall Specialized.com calendar, including, but not limited to, product launches, homepages updates, and promotional cadence to acquire UK riders
- Leverage the global & local digital content strategy for Specialized.com to achieve digital objectives
- Devise and execute a UK eCommerce merchandising strategic plan to ensure channel goals are achieved both in terms of financial and brand strategy
- Drive sell-thru and engagement, through ongoing improvements and optimisation, with a focus on visual merchandising, guided selling, product recommendations, pricing strategy and content
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to bring product collections to life, to tell product stories, and to enhance the online experience
- Work proactively with sales, operations and supply chain to identify key inventory opportunities, market assumptions/drivers for current line items, new product introductions (NPI), carry in-line (CIL) and end of life (EOL) items.
- Analyse business performance to drive growth; create new reports, analyse sales and behaviour data, and make appropriate recommendations on opportunities for improvement
- Work with Digital Analytics team to drive forward A/B testing, reporting, optimisation, and analysis on Specialized.com performance to identify key levers and opportunities for improvements
- Creation and management of formal processes for developing rider-centred experiences and prioritising local input into global capability development to benefit the UK region
- Research online retail landscape for product merchandising ideas, competitive trends, and experiences to inform future site enhancements.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in B2C eCommerce merchandising, ideally selling physical products and used to planning according to inventory opportunities. Knowledge of Hybris is a plus.
- Proven track record for devising, executing and measuring successful eCommerce merchandising strategies with relevant KPIs.
- Strong understanding of web analytics is a must.
- Ability to analyse data, think creatively and be curious to keep on learning new technologies and practices.
- Ability to prioritise and balance multiple projects across multiple teams and drive conversations.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills.
- High level of energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular.
Working at Specialized
- 37.5 hours per week (1-hour lunch)
- Time split between office and home working, through dynamic working guidance
- Iconic new campus headquarters in the Surrey Hills
- Generous employee purchasing programme
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.