In this position you will be responsible for leading Creo usage in all design departments and working with the PLM Administration team to ensure the integrity of enterprise data. As the CAD administrator you will be responsible for best practices for modeling in Creo and best practices for uploading and maintaining designs in Agile PLM and PTC Windchill. You will need to be able to find ways to continually improve the engineering CAD design process and work collaboratively with many different groups within Specialized.
To strengthen our growing team located in Cham, ZG, Switzerland, we are seeking a CAD Administrator to commence immediately or by agreement.Upon agreement the role can also be executed out of our office in Arnhem, Netherlands.
- Engineering Collaboration Administrator:
- Perform validation on new releases and patches for Creo, Agile EC, and Windchill.
- Work with PLM Administrators to ensure the integrity of the data stored within Agile and Windchill.
- Assist in complicated upload process’s for CAD data.
- Assist in training new Agile users on the interactions between Creo and the engineering collaboration Agile module.
- Work with other CAD administrators at other business sites.
- Maintain and create documentation for training/support/usage of PLM tools.
- Creo Administrator:
- Maintain and create global Creo drawing standards and configuration files. Ensure engineering team worldwide is using standards and configuration files correctly.
- Maintain Creo licenses for engineering staff in the Morgan Hill office. Work with other engineering sites to maintain licenses. Responsible to lead decision making process for transitions to new versions of Creo. Beta testing of new versions of Creo with Agile and Windchill.
- Elevate the ability of Creo users working at Specialized. This includes creating Creo best practice documentation, training material, and leading training sessions.
- Work with Engineering teams to solve complex modeling problems.
- Manage Engineering hardware requirements and work with technology to ensure users are using supported hardware.
- Engineering software support:
- Support other minor CAD tools used by the engineering teams.
What you need to win
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience using Pro-Engineer/Creo.Familiarity with setting up enterprise drawing formats and Pro-Engineer/Creo configuration files. Extensive knowledge of top down design techniques using skeletons and the advanced assembly module of Familiarity with family tables, and ISDX
- 3+ years of experience working as an administrator for a 3D CAD PDM or PLM system – Agile and Windchill experience preferred
- Teammate with great written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and strong coordination skills rounded by the ability to build relationships
- Experience working with international cultures in different time zones
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel internationally to different business sites 2-4 weeks a year
- Very good English skills
- Passion for cycling is a plus
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
Specialized Europe GmbH - Human Resources - Werkstattgasse 10 - CH-6330 Cham
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation.