Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
In Company Owned Retail, we strive to be a transformative, inclusive, authentic, rider focused, and collaborative team that creates the best bikes and delivers world class rider care attention. Simply said, we provide quality in our products and to our riders at every interaction and are looking for a teammate to be a part of this growing team. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
A critical member of the team, the Consumer Insights Specialist will play a key role in understanding our customers’ behavior while evaluating our retail practices to identify areas of potential improvement.
The Consumer Insights Specialist will support our retail business by evaluating our current retail practices and collecting feedback from customers to better understand how we can improve our current in-store & online strategy. This role will assist in the creation and implementation of customer surveys, loyalty programs, traffic creation programs and rider engagement methodologies. This role will work closely with the Market Managers & the Stores team to implement these tactics. As we add additional locations to our business, this individual will help ensure the alignment of these locations from a consumer interaction standpoint so that they can provide an outstanding shopping experience.
HOW YOU´LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Work cross functionally with the store environment, operations, and digital teams to develop powerful consumer surveys and feedback mechanisms
- Create a customer experience playbook to serve as a guide for our staff
- Manage the buildout of a customer loyalty program through thorough research and testing
- Use digital tools such as Ikeono, Mailchimp, and others to keep our riders engaged with our retail locations
- Communicate feedback across our business so that our teams can improve our in-store experience
- Align all new locations with the strategy that you have worked to implement
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- A strong passion for what you do, and a desire to learn and grow in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication, time management, and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of customer engagement platforms is a plus
- A proven track record for executing impactful customer insight surveys and programs
- Experience working with retail focused businesses
- Self-starter with a results driven demeanor
TELL ME MORE
- Industry leading Employee Purchase program
- Long term loan of a current model-year demo bike
- 401k, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance*
*For eligible employees
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives. Our culture is one of passion, striving to break barriers and have a positive impact on the world.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!