Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Are you driven by helping people to find their dream job? Do you love getting to know people and finding that missing piece to build more effective and efficient teams? Are passionate about the Specialized mission and ready to spread it far and wide? If you answered 'yes' to these questions then we want to talk to you!
We are searching for a Recruiter to join us in finding the best talent to support our growth! In this role you will act as a true partner to the business and work deeply within the teams that you support. All with the shared vision of pedaling the planet forward!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Embed yourself in the Specialized culture, deeply understand who we are, our way of working, and what we believe.
- Partner with hiring managers to make strategic hiring decisions to elevate their teams.
- Lead full life-cycle recruiting across multiple functions. Specifically, digital, technology, and shared services. This includes resume review, interviewing, and leading debriefs.
- Become a knowledgeable brand advocate for both our product and culture.
- Drive the offer process – including extending offers and closing candidates.
- Improve upon existing practices and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Build pipelines of talent that can be utilized on demand as new positions emerge and needs shift.
- Help Specialized to tell their brand story to engage with potential new teammates.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Be a builder – you know how to do a rapid prototype and have the ability to identify creative solutions.
- Passion for the Specialized brand and how we are changing the world through cycling.
- Proven track record of closely partnering with the business to identify gaps, propose solutions, and engaging with teammates.
- Dedicated to candidate experience - you are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and via video chat, eloquent in emails
- Experience launching creative recruiting strategies including university recruiting, meet ups, events, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 years full-cycle recruiting or sourcing experience
TELL ME MORE
- Based in Morgan Hill or Remote
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
- Dog friendly offices
- Travel to events may occasionally be required
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!