Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
We are searching for an HR Generalist who will present creative solutions driven by a passion for flawless execution and extraordinary employee care.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Proactively develop and deploy creative, user-friendly teammate resources such as guides, FAQs, and training programs.
- Collaborate with all areas of P&C team to continually identify and streamline high traffic processes.
- Establish the standard for an incredible teammate [user] experience in 30+ countries.
- Drive accurate delivery of day-to-day People & Culture operations including global mobility, job changes, compensation changes, exits, and many more.
- Generate and maintain accurate people data while accounting for situational context and identifying inaccuracies.
- Leverage data to design and share truly informative reports and presentations that tell a story and enable better decision making.
- Learn and facilitate compliance related activities such as annual EEO-1, OSHA, and ACA reporting as well as 401k plan year testing and I-9 reviews.
- Manage vendor relationships with benefits brokers, insurance carriers, and service partners to ensure a high-quality experience for our teammates
- Provide fantastic teammate experiences throughout the employment lifecycle by responding to inquiries, guiding teammates to self-service resources, assisting teammates with personal information changes, and routing employee relations matters.
- Partner with P&C sub-functions to bridge ambiguous gaps between people, process, and technology.
- Direct and deploy teammate benefits programs through educational sessions, engaging communications, oversight of enrollment processing, managing vendor invoices, and promoting benefits resources to ensure a high-quality experience for all teammates.
- Manage personal, medical, parental, and workers’ compensation leaves of absence through benefit education and coordination of FMLA, CA SDI/PFL, STD/LTD plans, and relevant HRIS transactions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO WIN
- Intuitive and selfless approach to teamwork and customer service.
- Humble with desire to learn and contribute in a fast paced, cross functional environment.
- Experience with Workday, Greenhouse, and other HR information systems. Must have ability to quickly learn new tools and technology.
- Foundational understanding of HR and Benefits concepts, transactions and business processes.
- Strong drive to run issues all the way through to resolution while delivering reliable communication to stakeholders throughout the process.
- Proactive communication that can bridge the gap between in-the-weeds detail and our fast-paced team.
- Self-motivated and highly organized, vigorously teaching yourself more with any and all resources.
- 2+ years experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred.
TELL ME MORE
- Based in Morgan Hill, CA
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
- Dog friendly offices
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!