Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
A great place to start is as a Customer Service Reporting Analyst. You’ll improve customer satisfaction and reduce operational cost by identifying trends linking multiple cross-functional sources of data. You'll also develop a deep understanding of operational improvement projects, especially in a Customer Service or Contact Center environment setting you up for a long lasting, successful career with Specialized.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Define, clean & restructure foundational data/hierarchies to support accurate reporting
- Create/build-out globally aligned operational service reporting, to include –
- Contact Centre team performance and planning metrics
- Rider satisfaction & Service downtime measures
- Regional Service/Warranty trends (Contacts per bike type)
- Exec level cost-per-contact/cost-to-service metrics
- Link data-sets and find relationships between product, cost, service and CSat data
- Design dashboards/reports & schedule regular actionable reports to regional service teams
- Highlight opportunities & partner with service leadership team to drive improvements
- Present monthly/adhoc service insights to functional/executive leadership
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Statistical data analysis & modelling - working knowledge of Snowflake, SQL and data theory
- Visualization tools experience – e.g. creating dashboards with Tableau & within Salesforce
- Experience creating relationships between multiple sources of unstructured data
- Confidence to run requirements gathering sessions across time-zones and cultures
- Strong oral/written communication & presentation skills
- Project management experience - size tasks, partner with IT and manage a delivery road-map
- Prior business experience in Customer Service, Contact-Centre, Finance or Supply Chain.
- Contact Centre planning & Forecasting. WFM & inbound telephony/quality data analysis.
- Proficient using and creating reports with Salesforce CRM & Oracle ERP data
- Experience running or reporting out a Customer Survey/Insights program
- Data cleansing / dictionary / benchmarking experience
TELL ME MORE
- Based in Salt Lake City, Utah or Remote (USA)
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
- Dog friendly offices
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!