Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
We are looking for a graphic designer to join our team within the USA Marketing Department. Graphic design for the custom clothing department will be a key function of the position. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in graphic design, photo editing, illustration, video editing and excellent customer service and organizational skills. This position offers the opportunity to perform a variety of tasks in a stimulating environment.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Working within our Marketing team you will have responsibility for collaborating on and developing visual pieces of marketing including:
- Digital advertisements – Website banners and landing pages, Social Media
- Print advertisements
- Event branding and collateral
- Internal/external communication graphics
- Retouching images from product photo-shoots
- Providing design support for a variety of stakeholders including Retailers, e-Commerce team, Sales team, and SBCU
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- You produce rapidly, with accurate beautiful, dynamic work.
- You follow and reinforce global brand guidelines
- Project-manage and prioritize own work and communicate delays or likely delivery times for creative work to team
- Possess strong interpersonal skills: you’re a positive team player with excellent communication skills and capacity to work well with a team and as an individual
- Will take part in Marketing team meetings and communicate requirements for design elements to the broader team
- Have an interest in the Cycling industry or passionate about a healthy and active lifestyle
- Interest or experience in an agency or brand environment
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite in particular Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Premier, After Effects
- Experience in both print and online, with a strong understanding of branding, marketing, communications, and advertising
- BAC, DEC or AEC in graphic design or equivalent
TELL ME MORE
- Remote work available
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
- Dog friendly offices
- Travel to events may occasionally be required
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!