Are you a proactive individual with strong analytical skills? Do you have Technology experience and a desire to solve complex problems? If you answered yes to these questions then we want to talk to you!
We are searching for an Oracle EBS Business Analyst to help us apply technology to solve problems and drive innovation to serve our riders' needs.
How you will make a difference
- The ideal candidate is expected to provide expert guidance and direction for the development of technical / functional specifications, design, code, testing, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Oracle e-Business Suite and related systems
- Provide excellent customer service and support to our users worldwide as a front-line support specialist in Oracle R12 e-Business Suite
- Hands-on with resolving highly complex and mission-critical issues
What you need to win
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- A practical, proactive approach, as well as strong analytic and communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of combined BSA experience with increasing levels of responsibility is preferred.
- Expert functional knowledge of Oracle R12 and its Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay and Financial modules.
- Basic Oracle PL/SQL skills is a plus
- Has participated in an Oracle EBS upgrade cycle.
- Has led small-scale or larger projects
- Experience working with JIRA.
- Experience using Confluence in managing Business Requirements and developing Technical Requirements.
- Knowledge of other key systems: Salesforce, SAP Hybris, Concur, Inspyrus is a plus.
- Occasional travel is required
- You work in an international team so therefore excellent written and spoken communication skills in Dutch and English are mandatory.
- Passion for cycling or outdoor sports is plus
What we offer
- You will work with a great team of energetic colleagues in our office in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
- We are a healthy company and facilitate sportive “lunch rides” with colleagues on the newest bikes whether in the woods or on the road.
- Better prefer to work out in our fitness room? We have it!
- Are you a racer? Join our companies’ Workforce Road team
- Are you a career tiger? Our company is growing, and we have great career opportunities with great (secondary) working conditons.
Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedalling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!