Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
At Specialized, we believe data is crucial in modernizing our business. Specialized is seeking a motivated and experienced data analyst to deliver value from our data. Reporting into our central analytics team, this role will serve as an internal consultant using analytics to support strategic data projects. The senior analyst will understand and prioritize analytics request, capture requirements, work with partners, and deliver high quality insight and direction from the data we have. This role will also support the broader analytics community through the expertise they build in our datasets.
This role requires the ability to step into the shoes of business users and truly comprehend business challenges. To be successful in this role, applicants must be comfortable wearing many hats, and learning on the job. One day you’ll be deep in the weeds on a technical issue, and the next you could be building a dashboard for a new initiative. Strong analytics experience and communication skills are a must. In this role, you will be exposed to a wide variety of best-of-breed technologies and help accelerate the growth of analytics at a leading brand in the outdoor industry.
- Deep understanding of modern data analytics technologies and standard methodologies
- Demonstrated experience engaging with groups of users spread across an organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly organized with the ability to stay on track and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Data and SQL fluency, including a working knowledge of databases and data theory
- Expertise in BI/Visualization tools - Tableau, Domo, PowerBI, etc.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or similar position
- Prior business analytics experience in Finance, Supply Chain, Product, etc.
- Statistical data analysis and modelling
- Understanding of the data engineering process
- Project management training or experience
Tell Me More:
- Based in Boulder, CO or Remote (USA)
- Compensation range: $78-105K DOE plus annual bonus*
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
- Dog friendly offices
*In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual base compensation range is listed above. The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity. The compensation range is specific to the Boulder, CO location.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!