Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Are you a go-getter with a proven track record in customer service and the credit field? Do you have amazing communication skills and the ability to follow up until results are achieved? Are you organized and detail-oriented? If you answered yes to these questions then we want to talk with you!
We are searching for an individual to join our team as our Retail Finance Representative (Credit & Collections)!
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Positive customer service while maintaining low DSO (Days Sales Outstanding), processing credit cards, interacting with retailers, sales force and upper management.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process or make large credit decisions.
- High volume of phone calls and customer interfacing to collect on delinquencies.
- Assist in opening of new doors for businesses including requesting and analyzing financial statements, recommending credit limits and follow up on collecting receivables in a timely way.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Undergraduate Business degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in the collections and/or credit field.
- Strong customer support background and meticulous attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven follow up; not afraid to ask customers for money
- Analyzing financial statements.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong Excel and Word experience is a must. Oracle experience is preferred.
Tell Me More
- Based in Morgan Hill, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, or Columbus, OH
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
- Dog friendly offices
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!