Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Add value right away as a Knowledge Base Manager. You’ll provide riders, retailers, and teammates with content solutions and next level service in the bicycle industry. You’ll also develop a deep understanding of our product and knowledge base systems setting you up for a long lasting, successful career with Specialized.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Lead the overall design, development, implementation, and maintenance of knowledge systems and supporting data architecture (for internal and external customers)
- Partner with internal team members to identify knowledge solution that will deliver all business requirements
- Collaborate closely with 3rd party partner vendors as primary business representative.
- Elevate existing knowledge bases and team processes to deliver innovative content on time, in full. Make answers quick and easy to find.
- Ensure quality, consistency, and brand voice of content meets and exceeds expectations.
- Lead an awesome team of knowledge content creators
- Know and deliver for the customer (riders, wholesale retail partners, and internal users). Build feedback loop to inform future content creation and ensure products deliver customer needs.
- Support global business by incorporating local needs from all business territories
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Experience implementing and running knowledge systems (discovery through implementation and beyond)
- Experience leading a team with direct people management responsibilities
- Great listening skills with ability to seek and generate feedback
- A one-team approach
- Acute attention to detail and dissatisfaction with mediocrity
- Ability to think out of the box and help set a new path; accept change. Bring people along.
- Passion and curiosity to dig for answers. The “how” is of equal importance to the “what.”
- Experience working in cross-cultural environments
- Ability to travel internationally twice per year
TELL ME MORE
- Remote work available
- Health benefits, 401K, plus additional perks including a competitive employee discount
- Dog friendly offices
- Travel to events may occasionally be required
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!