Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and
streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered
machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we
inspire riders everywhere.
In Company Owned Retail, we strive to be a transformative, inclusive, authentic, rider focused, and
collaborative team that creates the best bikes and delivers world class rider care attention. Simply said, we
provide quality in our products and to our riders at every interaction and are looking for a teammate to be a part
of this growing team. Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
Do you pride yourself on your organization and communication? Do you find passion in creating efficient processes and connecting riders with the product that is right for them? Does paying attention to the small details excite you? If you were able to answer “yes” to these questions, we want to talk to you!
We are searching for an Assortment Planner Support Specialist to join our team and spread the joy of cycling!
Specialized is focused on innovation and pushing the boundaries of what is possible to make every ride amazing at all levels, for all riders. We make the best product and work hard to manage inventory in our channel in a way that is as data driven as possible. In this role, you’ll be an integral team member in ensuring data systems integrity within owned retail and coordinate cross functionally with other teams to maintain work flow processes.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Coordinate acquisition account conversions
- Collaborate with Specialized USA Sales ops and owned retail systems needs
- Assist with owned retail store(s) point of sale system buildouts and updates
- Ensure pricing lists are accurate and updated
- Update owned retail mock allocation communications weekly
- Compile sales and inventory data sets as requested
- Manage operating system workflow for transfers between owned retail companies, experience centers and parent company
- Maintain master product list between store point of sale system and Oracle
- Assist with order processing as needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Experience with Oracle
- Detail orientated and highly organized
- Proficiency in Lightspeed Cloud POS is preferred
- Results and solution driven
- Strong business insight and curiosity about the cycling industry and our brand – there will be lots of product specific questions
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
TELL ME MORE
- Industry leading Employee Purchase program
- Long term loan of a current model-year demo bike
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance*
*For eligible employees
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives. Our culture is one of passion, striving to break barriers and have a positive impact on the world.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!